Bookmark Our Page By Adding Our Website To Your Home Screen
Cellabs is currently working on a number of Research and Development projects which include new products for:
Malaria West Nile Chikungunya.
T.cruzi Filariasis Dengue
A long-established developer and producer of in-vitro diagnostic kits for infectious diseases, Cellabs is proficient at designing and developing novel immunodiagnostics under contract for third party Australian and overseas customers. We have a proven track record in developing ELISA or IFA assays for the key areas of interest. Our key areas of interest include emerging and infectious diseases as well as a special interest in neglected tropical diseases.
We are happy to assist you with any contract research or collaboration. Please contact us for further information.
• Project planning in consultation with client and proposal submission
• Ratification of Research Agreement
• Sourcing of all essential assay components
• Development of prototype assay
• Testing of prototype assay against qualified specimens
• Product stability and performance testing
• Production method development (as per GMP & ISO 13485) and scale up
• Documentation for regulatory registration
• OEM production supply – if required – in component parts or whole kits
Please refer to the Catalogue page for information on the available "Research Use Only" products.